License Issuance for the Manufacturing and Repairing Measurement Instruments（2）
(License Issuance for Repairing Measurement Instruments)
1 General Project Name
License Issuance for the Manufacturing and Repairing Measurement Instruments
License Issuance for Repairing Measurement Instruments
2 Legal Basis
Article 12 of Metrology Law of The People's Republic of China: An enterprise or institution which is to engage in manufacturing or repairing measuring instruments must have facilities, personnel and verification appliances appropriate to the measuring instruments it is to manufacture or repair and, after being checked and considered as qualified by the metrological administrative department of the people's government at or above the county level, obtain a License for Manufacturing Measuring Instruments or a License for Repairing Measuring Instruments.
3 Conditions for Approval
Any applicant who applies for License for Repairing Measurement Instruments shall:
(1) have settled repairing fields and equipments and production environments suitable to repairing and debugging;
(2) have facilities for verifying the repairing quality, including metrology standards which have passed the relevant examinations, relevant working measurement instruments and inspection equipments and environments meeting the need of verification;
(3) ensure that technological capacity of repairing personnel meet the need of repairing service , and that staff responsible for measuring and verifying must be qualified by quality and technical supervision department;
(4)have necessary quality assurance system and measurement control system, as well as relevant technical documents.
4 Implementing Organizations
Applicants shall submit the application to the bureau of quality and technical supervision in its registration borough or county.
a Applicants shall submit the application and relevant materials to borough or county bureau of quality and technical supervision;
b The borough or county bureau of quality and technical supervision shall examine the completeness and conformance to legal forms of the documental materials and make a decision on acceptance or rejection of the application or inform, at a time, the applicant of the materials to be supplemented within 5 days after receiving application;
c The borough or county bureau of quality and technical supervision dealing with application shall invite inspectors to constitute a examination group or entrust relevant organizations to undertake the examination within 10 days.
Examination group invited by borough or county bureau of quality and technical supervision or relevant organization entrusted shall examine the repairing conditions of the applicants repairing field with legal evidence within 20 days, and draw up a examination report and report it to the bureau.
(3) Verification and Issuing Certificate: The examination report shall be verified by municipal, borough or county bureau of quality and technical supervision within 10 working days. In case the report passes such verification, a License for Repairing Measuring Instruments shall be issued to the applicant. In case the report fails to pass such examination and verification, an administrative decision not granting approval shall be issued to the applicant.
6 Time Limit
An administrative decision shall be made within 20 days from the date of acceptance (time for review is excluded). In case verification is passed, a License for Repairing Measuring Instruments shall be issued to the applicants. In case verification is not passed, an administrative decision not granting approval shall be issued to the applicant.
According to Notice on printing and distributing of metrology charge standard of General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, State Planning Commission and Ministry of Finance (Issuance No. 323 (1991) of AQSIQ), the cost fee of License for Repairing Measuring Instruments is 10 RMB per certificate and the examination fee for License for Repairing Measuring Instruments is 100 RMB per model.
8 Materials to be submitted for application
(1) Legal evidence and copy of units or natural person (including different production field);
(2) Application for the License for Repairing Measuring Instruments in duplicate (copies permitted).